Charts: DNL - The hottest stock, before.

One of the filters I used when screening stocks is the SWAG system by Jared Odulio. This has been proven to provide gains to traders, though for me I think it will not stand the test of time if its a stand alone system. As usual, I pair it with my range parameters and other systems to provide me with high probability trades.

Figure 1: DNL Swag
When I was scanning my filters, this stock came out and I had to look at the charts if I could enter on this one. Last Friday's close had the 13EMA (Exponential Moving Average) crossed the 20SMA (Simple Moving Average).

Figure 2: DNL Parameters
Current parameters is showing that it is on the top end of my range, which I think needs close monitoring. If one would be long on this stock, put a stop around Php11.40 with a target measured move of around Php16.40.

Figure 3: Foreign flows
Statistics are shown below:


Stock name DNL
Current Price 11.8
YTD Return 28.96%
52Wk High 11.8
52Wk Low 6.77
MVWAP (10 days) 11.18
MVWAP (20 days) 11.17
MVWAP (65 days) 10.48
MVWAP (252 days) 9.39
YTD Flow 928,395,840.00
20D Ave Volume 5,489,975
50D Ave Volume 6,079,750
90D Ave Volume 5,209,438

CAVEAT!

Disclaimer: Trading is a risky thing and the post in this site are for educational purposes only. Equities and Forex Trading is speculative in nature and may harm every trader and investor by losing money. Thus, do not treat this post as a recommendation to BUY or SELL a stock or a currency pair. Blog contents are valid only on the date of publication and will be subject to change without notice. Thus, the reader is advised to take precaution, and is recommended to do their own studies before pressing the BUY and SELL buttons. I will not take any responsibility with the readers trading results.





EmoticonEmoticon