Introduction

Hello Everyone,

My name is Johny (not my real name), and I am the admin of "From Greed to Great". This post will tell you more about me, and why you should read my blog.

I am an Engineer by profession, and like most people do, I have an 8-5 job. I am based in Davao City (where are President Duterte resides) and have been trading for the past four (4) years.

I first started with Mutual Funds, as most of my colleagues in the office started investing on it, specifically Philequity Fund. Philequity Fund have been generating great returns, which historically have beaten the PSEi (PSE Index), and during the bull run, I have been able to profit greatly on it. I have been mentored by my colleagues on how we maximize profits with Mutual Funds, though mutual funds tend to be for long term investing as they have exit fees  when you sell your shares within six (6) months. I still have mutual funds right now, but sold some of it when PSEi reached 8000 just this year. If you are a long term investor, I would suggest you opt with mutual funds rather than buy shares of stocks of several companies.

Figure 1: PSEi Weekly Chart


Then I moved into trading in equities, were I have studied quite a lot to develop a trading system. I followed so many legendary traders such as Spyfrat, Zeefreaks, Jiego of BOH, Faceless Trader, Mel Novilla, The Responsible Trader, and others (Too many to mention). You may notice that some of my system are more likely the systems of the traders I mentioned, and I am very thankful that I have learned so many things from them.

Trading equities is quite hard compared to investing in mutual funds. Well, that's just for me. But with equities trading, you have to study several stocks, plan your trades, execute your trades with minimal risk, and position sizing. You have to do all that, but I tell you, when you trading well, it is very rewarding.

Then I also started trading Forex (Foreign Exchange) were most of my system is based on Harmonics as I have been profiting on the system since I started trading it. Though I only trade Forex if there's really a very good setup since my account is highly leveraged.

And that's it. Please subscribe to my site for regular updates, trading setups, etc. This will be a good experience for you as you will learn a lot of things. This site is not a replacement to premium sentiments in Bookaka.com, as this will just be an addition to your knowledge when trading. To all newbies, I highly encourage to subscribe at Bookaka.com, or in BOH Society, or on QuantDS trading system. You can also check Jaycee de Guzman's site for his guidance, or if you opt for long term investing, go with Bo Sanchez' Truly Rich Club.

So I hope you come with me with my journey here in "From Greed to Great" and we will be all profitable with our trades soon. Enjoy your stay!

Regards,
From Greed to Great!
First


EmoticonEmoticon