Value Health over Money!

People always want to work so hard for their family's needs and tend to forget that resting a little bit, having a vacation, to being happy always is quite essential for every human being especially to those who are in the corporate world. This is one of my realizations for the past few weeks as I have been putting all my energy into work, even on weekends, and forget that I need to relax a bit, release of some steam, pray to God, and be happy. I have been quite out on stocks for more than a week now, and that I feel blessed that I am still able to share with you guys my knowledge about stock and forex trading.

I would suggest that you make time for vacations, sports, as these will help you think more clearly, have better retention over things, and peace of mind. Go out with your friends (though I am an introvert and would most likely would want to be at home), play video games, drink beer moderately, etc. Life is better when you do that, and would be more happier if you have God with you.

Though I am quite sensitive when it comes to writing a post with religion, since I know that not all of us here in the Philippines are Christians. Just focus on my trading strategies so you will learn a lot from it.

And since this will just be a short post, I am living you an update on the USOIL chart posted here.

Figure 1: USOIL Chart

Disclaimer: Trading is a risky thing and the post in this site are for educational purposes only. Equities and Forex Trading is speculative in nature and may harm every trader and investor by losing money. Thus, do not treat this post as a recommendation to BUY or SELL a stock or a currency pair. Blog contents are valid only on the date of publication and will be subject to change without notice. Thus, the reader is advised to take precaution, and is recommended to do their own studies before pressing the BUY and SELL buttons. I will not take any responsibility with the readers trading results.


EmoticonEmoticon